Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kitty in Exile -- Part V

Okay, two clarifications:

1) I was in no way, shape or form drunk when I posted on Saturday. Just depressed. Trust me, it takes a heck of a lot more than a single glass of wine to get me toasted.

2) I only mentioned that I MIGHT have "gone there" with Squirrel Boy in my depressed and vulnerable state. Probably not. On further contemplation, almost definitely not. 'Cause I'm about 99.99% sure the "Ew" factor would have kicked in pretty dang quick.

That is all. For now anyway.

Oh yeah, and anyone reading this blog should come see Die Fledermaus next weekend at Town Hall! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope i didn't suggest I thought you were drunk. But alcohol never IMPROVES being depressed, is all.

    Continue to hang in there. *hug*

    ReplyDelete